Saturday, January 08, 2011

ShowMyIcon (Android Application)

When I went to a twitter off-line party, who present are a fan of Vegalta Sendai, it was a time to introduce oneself. Someone used a mobile phone to show her/his twitter's icon image to attendees. Though I used an Android phone, I didn't prepare my icon image to show them. So I create a simple application, ShowMyIcon, to show my twitter icon on Android phone.

Just put your twitter's name.
Then this application downloads your icon image file and stores it inside. Once you download, you can show it in without internet connections.

This application does not require user authorization. So it is possible for spoofing.

This application, ShowMyIcon is available from an android market.
Please search by "ShowMyIcon" or access the following QR code:

No comments: